Tour de France
@ France Getaway we are once again are offering different cycling tours of 3-7 days in length. Aimed at the avid cyclist you can experience
- Tour de Occitanie (annual event held in June)
- Tour de France (annual event held in July)
- Altitude with Attitude (selection of Pyrenees mountain passes) – (May / September)
Tour de France Cycling Tour
The 106th Edition (6th-28th July 2019) of this famous cycling race visits the Midi-Pyrénées for 5 days; (Stages 10-14). Watch and enjoy this spectacle and immerse yourself in what is a sporting extravaganza.
- Experience the Individual Time Trial as each cyclist races against the clock – Pau (Stage 13 – Friday 19th July)
- Sit on the side of the La Tourmalet as the peleton disintegrate in what is the Queen stage of the this year’s Tour (Stage 14 – Saturday 20th July). This stage will not only have an impact on overall standing for the Yellow Jersey (general classification) but for Polka Dot Jersey (best climber) and the White Jersey (best young rider, under 25) classifications.
For pricing and further detail
please contact us by email.